Series General Purpose Pressure Transmitter
- Silicon-on-Sapphire sensor technology for outstanding performance
- Pressure ranges to 1,500 bar
- Unblemished track record of reliability
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High strength titanium pressure port
- High resistance to overpressure and pressure transients
- ATEX/IECEx option available (includes M1 for mining applications)
- DNV GL approved for Marine applications
The GENSPEC GS4200 pressure transmitter is designed to meet the operational requirements of demanding pressure measurement applications where good quality, fast delivery and low cost are of the highest priority.
The unique Silicon-on-Sapphire sensor technology provides outstanding performance and gives excellent stability over a wide temperature range.
Standard accuracy is ±0.25% with an over pressure limit of twice the rated pressure range, this together with easy access for re-calibration affirm the excellent design. All models are supplied with integral 1/4" BSP or alternative pressure connections. Optional higher accuracy, outputs and electrical connections are available. The all titanium alloy wetted parts offer unbeatable corrosion resistance. Versions are also available offering IP66 sealing for installations requiring high levels of environmental protection. Applications for the GS4200 include the continuous monitoring of hydraulic systems with oil, gas, water and other process liquids, industrial, medical and aerospace industries. Also ideal for the measurement and control of pressure in refrigeration, pneumatic, compressor, HVAC and engine monitoring systems.
An optional ATEX and IECEx approved version of this product is available for explosion protection for flammable gases (zone 0), dusts (zone 20) and mining areas (group I M1). The GS4200 series is DNV GL approved.
- Call us At +971 45547936
- Email Us At PT@gulfogintl.com
- Our Focus