Slim Submersible Depth & Level Pressure Transmitter
- Slimline 16 mm diameter
- Piezoresistive sensor technology for excellent stability and repeatability
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Pressure ranges available from 0-50 mWG
- High strength, moulded cable for protection against ingress
The PR3442 ultra slim submersible transmitter has been designed for the accurate measurement of the depth and level of liquids in borehole applications.
Standard output signal is 4-20 mA two wire. Supply range 13-36 Vdc, with integral transient voltage protection. Electrical connection is via a high strength moulded polyurethane cable with internal tube for excellent trouble-free venting to the surface atmosphere. The standard depth transmitter is fitted with a stainless steel nose cone with radial inlet holes to prevent sludge build-up. The PR3442 has a slim-line 16 mm diameter suitable for 19 mm boreholes or greater.
Applications include borehole level and reservoir level monitoring, water mains pressure measurement in inspection chambers, power level and outlet pressure measurement on submersible pumps.
- Call us At +971 45547936
- Email Us At PT@gulfogintl.com
- Our Focus