Submersible Depth & Level Pressure Transmitter
- Piezoresistive sensor technology for excellent stability and repeatability
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Pressure ranges available from 0-1 mWG
- High strength, moulded cable for protection against ingress
- ATEX/IECEx option available (includes M1 for mining applications)
- DNV GL Approved
The PR3441 submersible transmitter has been designed for the accurate measurement of the depth and level of liquids in many applications.
Standard output signal is 4-20 mA two wire with supply range 13-36 Vdc. Electrical connection is via a high strength moulded polyurethane cable with integral tube for excellent trouble-free venting to the surface atmosphere. The standard depth transmitter is fitted with a stainless steel nose cone with radial inlet holes to prevent sludge build-up.
The PR3441 transmitter is suitable for depth and level measurement in boreholes 25 mm diameter or greater. Lightening Protection is available on request.
Applications include borehole level and reservoir level monitoring, water mains pressure measurement in inspection chambers, power level and outlet pressure measurement on submersible pumps.
An optional ATEX and IECEx approved version of this product is available for explosion protection for flammable gases (zone 0), dusts (zone 20) and mining areas (group I M1). The PR3441 is DNV GL approved for marine applications.
- Call us At +971 45547936
- Email Us At PT@gulfogintl.com
- Our Focus