High Specification Pressure Transducer
- High accuracy and performance
- Silicon-on-Sapphire sensor technology for outstanding stability
- Pressure ranges to 1,500 bar
- Titanium wetted parts for excellent chemical compatibility
- High thermal stability over wide operating temperature
- ATEX/IECEx option available (includes M1 for mining applications)
The HISPEC HI2000 series of pressure transducers offer levels of accuracy and performance previously unobtainable or overly expensive. The unique Silicon-on-Sapphire sensor technology provides outstanding performance and gives excellent stability over a wide temperature range.
Applications include aerospace, laboratory and test, oil and gas monitoring equipment (down-hole) and subsea. Available in pressure ranges from 0-500 mbar to 0-1,500 bar and with electrical outputs of 10 mV/V, 0-5 dc and 0-10 Vdc. An optional ATEX and IECEx approved version of this product is available for explosion protection for flammable gases (zone 0), dusts (zone 20) and mining areas (group I M1).
- Call us At +971 45547936
- Email Us At PT@gulfogintl.com
- Our Focus