High Temperature Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter
- High operating temperatures of up to 250°C
- Easy clean flush membrane to prevent clogging
- Thick film sensor technology for long service life
- Pressure ranges to 400 bar
- Good chemical compatibility for a range of applications
- Integral O-ring seal option to ensure flush pressure seal
- ATEX/IECEx option available (includes M1 for mining applications)
The PR3860 high temperature pressure transmitter has been designed to meet the requirements of the majority of industrial pressure measurement applications where a hygienic flush diaphragm connection is required.
Robustly constructed from stainless steel, the PR3860 pressure transmitter permits accurate pressure measurement at elevated temperatures. Output options include 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc and 4-20 mA. This transmitter is suitable for use at media temperature up to 250 °C.
Typical applications include food processing, pharmaceutical and petrochemical. The flush membrane can be easily cleaned for long term reliability and outstanding performance.
The PR3860 offers a stable and accurate output signal of 4-20 mA with options for 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc and other output signals. Electrical connection is via a detachable DIN connector allowing easy access to zero and span adjustment. Pressure ranges available from 0-10 bar to 0-400 bar.
Optional weldable boss is available to ensure flush-face installation of transmitter to tanks and pipe-work.
An optional ATEX and IECEx approved version of this product is available for explosion protection for flammable gases (zone 0), dusts (zone 20) and mining areas (group I M1).
- Call us At +971 45547936
- Email Us At PT@gulfogintl.com
- Our Focus