Mud Pressure Gauge
Our Mud pressure gauges are extremely accurate and widely used in the harshest drilling environments. Each of our mud pressure systems is designed to meet or exceed up industrial standards. Our mud pumps pressure gauges to stand up to whatever the oil and gas industry can throw at them.
ApplicationSlush pump service, Mud Pump, Oil, Petroleum and Gas industries, Drilling rigs, portable core drills, for use on gathering lines, etc.
FeaturesHeavy constructed case and connector, built-in anti-pulsation dampening device, External micro-zero adjust pointer (Optional), Blow-off disc, Case pressure release valve with liquid filling cap.
Range0-10 to 0-1500 kg/cm2
- TypeFixed Dial Rotating Dial / Rotating Dial Fixed Pointer
- Dial Size100 / 150 mm
- Range0 to 6000 PSI
- Shape of BourdonHelix Type
- Case & BezelSS304
- MovementSS 304
- BourdonSS 316
- ConnectionSS 304
- PointerAluminum, Black
- DialAluminum, Black numerals in White background
- DiaphragmSS 316 L Tig Welded Bright Finish
- MountingDirect Bottom
- Connection2” NPT (Male / Female) ( As Per Requirement)
- Dampening LiquidGlycerin
- JointArgon / TIG Welding
- GlassAcrylic Glass
- Over-range Protection30% above FSD
- AccuracyClass 1.6, EN 837-3
- FeaturesHeavy constructed Case and Connector, Built-in Anti-Pulsation Dampening device
Note: Image is for reference purpose. Final Product appearance may vary depending on the specification.
- Our Focus
- Oilwell| Drilling| Onshore Land Rigs| Offshore Rigs| Rig Tools & Spares