Dynamic Pressure Transducer
- Sample rate software selection up to 1,000 Hz
- Silicon-on-Sapphire pressure sensor technology
- Choice of pressure ranges from vacuum to 5,000 bar
- Accuracy (NLHR) ±0.15% of span BFSL
- Auto detect and configuration
- USB 2.0 compatible
- ESI-USB© downloadable software with auto update
- Measure & record up to 16 pressure inputs in one test
- Create customised test certificates
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Support for easy integration with applications created by C#, VB, Labview and Excel VBA (api dll library)
- 2m lead & carry case included
The GD4200-USB© Digital Pressure Transducer has been designed to measure, analyse and record pressure directly on your computer without the need for costly I/O interface boards. It allows the user to measure up to 16 pressure inputs simultaneously and easily create customised test certificates.
The transducer is powered by the computer's USB port, data is then presented on the PC via the ESI-USB© configurable Windows Interface software. It has instant connection with auto-detection, and will configure automatically with your desktop, laptop or Windows tablet via USB protocol. The sample rate enables dynamic pressures to be measured with up to 21 bit resolution at user selectable speeds up to 1,000 Hz.
For real-time analysis, data transferred to the PC is achieved without loss of accuracy or bandwidth. This pressure transducer is USB 2.0 compatible, the ESI-USB© interface configuration and analysis software is compatible exclusively with Windows© 7 (32bit & 64bit), 8, 8.1 and 10. Data can be displayed in graphical or tabular form, with a choice of pressure units and fully adjustable scales. Data can be saved to a file or exported to Excel/PDF.
The unique Silicon-on-Sapphire sensor technology provides outstanding performance and gives excellent stability over a wide temperature range. Excellent measurement accuracy provides high resolution with a precision greater than 1 in 10,000. Nine pressure ranges have been carefully selected to enable the user to cover any pressure that the application requires, from vacuum up to 5,000 bar, via the use of the ESI-USB© digitally self scaling software.
Each unit requires free download of the ESI-USB© software and is supplied with 2m USB lead, rated to IP68, and a convenient carry case.
- Call us At +971 45547936
- Email Us At PT@gulfogintl.com
- Our Focus