High Temperature Adapter
- For use with media up to 200 °C
- Reduces the temperature of the media before coming in to contact with the transmitter
- Safe to use with pressures up to 400 bar
- For use with steam or hot gases
- A range of process connections available
- Great chemical compatibility
The ADHT adapter can be used for installation in high temperature applications, allowing pressure transmitters and transducers to operate in applications with temperatures well above the operating range of the sensor, by providing a stable localized lower temp environment.
The ADHT can be used with media up to 200 °C and with pressure ranges up to 400 bar max. Constructed entirely from 316L stainless steel, it offers a simple yet effective solution to high temperature applications when used with ESI pressure sensors.
- Call us At +971 45547936
- Email Us At PT@gulfogintl.com
- Our Focus