Series High Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure ranges to 5,000 bar
- High pressure integrity for safe use due to unique sensor design
- Pressure diaphragm and process connection is machined from one piece of Titanium with no seals or welds
- High resistance to overpressure and pressure transients
- Silicon-on-Sapphire (SOS) sensor technology for outstanding performance and reliability
- ATEX/IECEx option available (includes M1 for mining applications) for 4-20 mA versions
- DNV GL approved
The HP1000 series extends the Silicon-on-Sapphire pressure sensor technology into very high pressure applications, with operating ranges up to 5,000 bar whilst maintaining an extremely high performance level. The unique Silicon-on-Sapphire sensor technology provides outstanding performance and gives excellent stability over a wide temperature range.
The wetted parts and pressure diaphragm are machined from a single piece of titanium alloy meaning no weld joints and therefore high pressure integrity and overload capability. All titanium pressure port offers unbeatable corrosion resistance.
With a design to meet demanding environments, this transmitter will consistently maintain accurate performance while sustaining high durability. Using the industry standard autoclave process connection enables safe and reliable sealing to such high pressures. Available in pressure ranges from 0-400 bar to 0-5,000 bar and with electrical outputs of 0-100 mV, 0-5V dc, 0-10 Vdc and 4-20 mA. Applications include aerospace, laboratory and test, oil and gas monitoring equipment and general industrial.
An optional ATEX and IECEx approved version of this product is available for explosion protection for flammable gases (zone 0), dusts (zone 20) and mining areas (group I M1). The HP1000 series is DNV GL approved.
- Call us At +971 45547936
- Email Us At PT@gulfogintl.com
- Our Focus