Submersible Depth & Level Pressure Transmitter with Sludge Platform
- Sludge Platform to raise sensor above sediment level
- Piezoresistive sensor technology for excellent stability and repeatability
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Reliable pressure measurement
- Pressure ranges available from 0-1 mWG
- High strength, moulded cable for protection against ingress
- ATEX/IECEx option available (includes M1 for mining applications)
The PR3420 submersible depth and level transmitter has been designed for accurate level measurement where sediment is present. The integral sludge platform ensures that the sensing element is elevated above the sediment level.
The submersible range of pressure transmitters has been designed for the accurate measurement of the depth and level of liquids in many applications. Standard output signal is 4-20 mA, and electrical connection is via a high strength moulded cable with integral tube for trouble-free venting to the surface atmosphere.
An optional ATEX and IECEx approved version of this product is available for explosion protection for flammable gases (zone 0), dusts (zone 20) and mining areas (group I M1).
- Call us At +971 45547936
- Email Us At PT@gulfogintl.com
- Our Focus