Low Pressure Transmitter
- Piezoresistive sensor technology for high performance
- Low pressure measurement from 50 mbar
- Robust stainless steel construction for durability
- Low hysteresis and excellent long term stability
- Wide operating temperature
- On-site zero and span adjustment
LP1000 series now extends the pressure sensor technology into very low-pressure applications, with operating ranges down to 0-50 mbar whilst still maintaining high performance. The advanced sensor design provides very low hysteresis and excellent long-term stability not normally achievable when measuring very low pressure.
The LP1000 offers a low cost solution for accurate measurement of very low pressures and is specifically designed for use in media such as air, non-corrosive gases and various liquids compatible with silicon. The stainless steel housing, fluorosilicone seals and silicon sensing element enables the product to maintain accurate performance and provide extremely good durability.
Available in pressure ranges from 0-50 mbar to 0-1,000 mbar and with electrical outputs of 0-100 mV, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc and 4-20 mA. Applications include laboratory and test, air and gas pressure monitoring, leak detection, low pressure liquid and hydrostatic pressure measurements.
- Call us At +971 45547936
- Email Us At PT@gulfogintl.com
- Our Focus