High Temperature Pressure Transducer
- High operating and ambient temperatures of up to 200°C
- Pressure ranges to 1,500 bar
- High accuracy
- Temperature compensated option
- Good chemical compatibility for a range of applications
- A range of electrical and process connections available
The HI2200 is a rugged, high temperature pressure transducer. Constructed from components selected to operate reliably at elevated temperatures, the HI2200 has a stainless steel and titanium housing. It is suitable for use at operating temperatures of up to 200°C, but the real beauty of this product is that it can not only be used to measure high temperature media, but can also be used in applications where the ambient temperature can also reach 200°C such as inside an oven or furnace for example.
It is available in pressure ranges from 0-1bar to 0-1500bar with un-rationalised mV output with temperature compensated options.
- Call us At +971 45547936
- Email Us At PT@gulfogintl.com
- Our Focus